Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cold

I was scared to hell. I'm sitting there, I haven't fallen asleep yet. I was horrified, I could hear nothing, but faint whispers. And then, it became clear to me, like the edge of a diamond. My heart was pounding through my chest, I could hear it. It was choking my every being. I gasped for air, is it a struggle now? My hair follicles had succumb and suffocated underneath my heavy thoughts, for I was rather tired. But wide awake.Shh.. Do you hear that? Listen close.. They're speaking, they're talking of you. They were talking about me.. crudely. I could tell it was wrong, and not only that, but inaccurate. Its horrendous. I gutted myself with my vocal chords, let's not make a peep, and tiptoe like the caterpillars do. They have it all wrong. I see how it is, you think I'm selfish. You think I'm rude, you think I spend my lonely nights stabbing spines and breaking bones. We're talking of how I feel. This is ridiculous. Its cruel. Its cold.

2 comments:

  1. I READ your words, I HEAR your heart! There is so very much more to you than anyone knows ~ Rest in knowing GOD KNOWS!

    ReplyDelete