Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You Can't Possibly Know

You can't possibly understand, just how it is to be me. What? I'm sorry, it seems as if you said that you know. You understand? NO. You're dead wrong. What's that you say? Walk around in my shoes? You wouldn't fit, so you can't see? Reality? No, you're living in the false. Its never the guys with the guns you should be afraid of, but the silent one in the corner, surveying his options, weighing out every single possible outcome, and look above the skyline. It isn't a coincidence. Nothing ever is. There's an aura about everything. I sense its making me weary. Fall asleep you say? I can't. STOP. You can't know what it's like. You aren't me, THEREFOR, you're wrong. These blue and red photographs are damned, the trail is grown muddy with bad blood. Stop stirring, you're frustrating me, yes? Leave my thoughts and I be. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment